Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Spec II update
Polyphony Digital have gone and released a massive update to Gran Turismo 5 Prologue. The “Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Spec II” udpate was released on March 28th, and the new features are simply awesome.
- 34 Additional Cars have been added, for a total of 71 cars.
- High Speed Ring (normal/reverse) has been added, for a total of 6 tracks, 12 layouts.
Additional race modes
- Drift Trial
- 2 player battle
- Performance Points
- Quick Tune
- Real Time Adjustment (RA) feature (Compatible with Driving Force GT)
- Number of events per class raised from 8 to a total of 10 each
- Improvements have been made to the user interface
New driving options
- “AI Level” added
- No. of Laps added
- Driving line added
- Active Brakes deleted
- Added Free Run (practice run mode) in race events
- Changed so that the host is not always in the 1st place grid position in online race events