I got my copy of LittleBigPlanet a few days, and although I’ve only been able to play it for about 3 hours so far, it really looks like it could be the game that finally knocks COD4 from the #1 spot in my PS3. I’ve been told to play right through the story mode before making my own levels, so that’s what I intend to do – but I did have a very quick look at the level making procedure and it looks like it will be great fun (and enjoyably easy) to make stuff. The only problem I have with LittleBigPlanet is the jump mechanic, it takes some getting used to and still doesn’t feel natural to me. I guess I’m used to Super Mario Bros.
For those of you that don’t already have a Dual Shock 3 controller, you can now get LittleBigPlanet in a bundle including a DS3 controller.
Available from Play-Asia.
It’s finally here. LittleBigPlanet is now available from Play-Asia!
Get it here.
GTA IV is finally here! GTA IV has hit the stores, and there are some really nice deals on the GTA IV Special Edition at the moment – the Special Edition includes the Grand Theft Auto IV game (duh!), a GTA metal safety deposit box, GTA IV art book, a soundtrack CD from GTA IV, a Rockstar key-chain, and a limited edition Rockstar duffel bag. That’s a lot of cool stuff.
Polyphony Digital have gone and released a massive update to Gran Turismo 5 Prologue. The “Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Spec II” udpate was released on March 28th, and the new features are simply awesome.
- 34 Additional Cars have been added, for a total of 71 cars.
- High Speed Ring (normal/reverse) has been added, for a total of 6 tracks, 12 layouts.
Additional race modes
- Drift Trial
- 2 player battle
- Performance Points
- Quick Tune
- Real Time Adjustment (RA) feature (Compatible with Driving Force GT)
- Number of events per class raised from 8 to a total of 10 each
- Improvements have been made to the user interface
New driving options
- “AI Level” added
- No. of Laps added
- Driving line added
- Active Brakes deleted
- Added Free Run (practice run mode) in race events
- Changed so that the host is not always in the 1st place grid position in online race events